CSB Lead Acid Battery GPL1272F2FR 12V 7.2Ah
GPL1272F2FR 12v 7.2ah is a general purpose battery up to 8 years service life under normal float charge at 25°C. As with all CSB batteries, all are rechargeable, highly efficient, leak proof and maintenance free. ideal for use in Communications and electric equipment, Emergency lighting equipment, Fire alarms and security systems, Various telemeter equipment, Office computers, microcomputers, and other office automation equipment, Robots, control equipment, and other factory automation equipment, UPS power supply, Emergency power supply in power generation plants and substations and more.
- The definition of GPL is General Purpose Long Life. The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, maintenance free, and acid water is not needed; it can be recycled repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it is not limited to direction, position in place. It can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, dangerous gas will not be generated.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container and cover are made of flame retardant plastic (meet UL 94V-0).
- Cycle or standby (float) use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Hitachi CSB Batteries are strictly tested by CCDS system.
- ISO9001, 14001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 924 CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry Charge" 49 CER 171-189 for surface transport.
- The plastic case is made by fire retardant material
- Up to 8 years expected life under normal float charge at 25 ℃ (77 ℉ ).
- CSB-manufactured batteries are 100% 2-cycle tested by CCDS.
- CSB-manufactured batteries are UL-recognized components
- under UL 924 and UL 1989. CSB file number MH14533.
- ISO9001/14001 certified.
- Portable VTR/TV, tape recorders, radios and so on
- Power tools, lawn mowers, vacuum cleaners
- Cameras and photographic equipment
- Portable personal computers, word processors, portable terminals, and so on
- Portable measuring equipment
- Portable telephone sets
- Various power toys and hobby equipment
- Lighting equipment
- Communications and electric equipment
- Emergency lighting equipment
- Fire alarms and security systems
- Various telemeter equipment
- Office computers, microcomputers, and other office automation equipment
- Robots, control equipment, and other factory automation equipment
- UPS power supply
- Emergency power supply in power generation plants and substations.
Solar Cell Power Generation
- Water pumping systems
- Portable power supplies
- Small town power systems
|Maximum Discharge Current||100A/130A(5sec)|
|Approximate Internal Resistance||21mΩ|
|Self Discharge||CSB Batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25oC. Please charge batteries before using. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.|
|Applications||UPS, Lightings Systems, Medical, Security Systems, Telecomunications, Transmitters, Flashlights, Dust Collectors, Renewable Energy, Mower|
|Life Expectancy||Up to 8 years|
|Container Material||ABS & Flammability resistance of (UL 94-V0)|
|Certification||C.E mark No needed, D.O.T, I.A.T.A, ISO14001, ISO9001, RUMH14533, UL1989, UL924, Approved for Air Cargo transportation|
|Manufacture Quality||Standard, Made by pure lead, High performance, Maintanance free|
|Dimensions L x W x H||L151±2 X W64.8±1 X H94.3±1(Overall H98.6±1) mm|