CSB Lead Acid Battery HRL634W 6V 9Ah
HRL634W 6V 9Ah is a modern hi-tech energy application product. Its characteristics are small volume, light weight, high discharge efficiency; it is best used for high intensity power supply needs. High energy output, high cycling life, high rate discharge. It is best suited for high rate intensive applications and high efficient UPS. Has a long life and high reliability as well as a low self-discharge rate.
Has a low resistance so recharging is easy and energy output is superior, can be used for either cycle or standby (float) use. Has high Rate Discharge construction & deep discharge recoverability.
- HRL stands for "High Rate Long Life." The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- High energy, high intensity, high quality output electrical energy product series.
- Its characteristics are small volume, light weight, high discharge efficiency; it is best used for high intensity power supply needs.
- Same volume same quality level can advance high energy output density for an increase of 20%.
- High energy output, high cycling life, high rate discharge.
- It is best suited for high rate intensive applications and high efficient UPS.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, and you never need to add water. It can be recycled repeatedly.
- With its sealed container, the battery is not limited to direction, or position in place. It can be put in horizontally or vertically while not affecting performance or safety.
- With our CSB's special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as our automatic processes, dangerous gasses will not be generated.
- Our HRL Series has a long life and high reliability as well as a low self-discharge rate.
- CSB's HRL Series has a low resistance so recharging is easy and energy output is superior.
- CSB's HRL Series can be used for either cycle or standby (float) use.
- High Rate Discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested using our patented CCDS (computer charge/discharge system).
- Our HR Series are ISO9001 and 14001 certified.
- CSB's batteries are manufactured with UL recognized components under UL 924, CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non- hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry Charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
|Maximum Discharge Current||130A (5sec)|
|Approximate Internal Resistance||10mΩ|
|Self Discharge||CSB Batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25oC (77oF ). Please charge batteries before using. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.|
|Applications||Lightings Systems, Medical, Security Systems, Telecomunications, Hobbies, Flashlights, Cash Machines, Dust Collectors|
|Life Expectancy||Up to 8 years|
|Container Material||ABS UL94 HB Flame retardant case / cover|
|Certification||C.E mark No needed, D.O.T, I.A.T.A, ISO14001, ISO9001, RUMH14533, UL1989, Approved for Air Cargo transportation|
|Manufacture Quality||Reinforced, Made by pure lead, High performance, Maintanance free|
|Dimensions L x W x H||L15.0±1 X W34±1 X H94±1 (Overall 98.3±1) mm|