CSB Lead Acid Battery UPS12580 12V 9Ah
UPS12580, 12V 9Ah use the latest wafer-thin plate technology to provide optimum high-rate (5-min) performance. They are small and lightweight yet still deliver the power of larger batteries. With more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, or up to 5 years of standby service. highly efficient, maintenance free, leakproof, useable in any orientation and ISO/UL recognized. Ideal for UPS power supply, Workstation UPS, Emergency lighting equipment, Precision instrumentation, Fire alarms and security systems, Communications and electrical equipment, Office computers, microcomputers and OA equipment, Telemeters, Portable measuring equipment, Various toys and hobby equipment.
UPS Series batteries use the latest wafer-thin plate technology to provide optimum high-rate (5-min) performance.
They are small and lightweight yet still deliver the power of larger batteries. With more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, or up to 5 years of standby service, the UPS series is the next generation of high-rate uninterruptible power.
All UPS series batteries are rechargeable, highly efficient, maintenance free, leakproof, useable in any orientation and ISO/UL recognized.
- Superior patented lead plate formula for greater conductivity
- Superior high-rate discharge capability.
- Cost-effective power density in a smaller footprint.
- Uniform plate formation for consistent capacity.
- No-spill design.
- Useable in any orientation.
- Maintenance free.
- Low self-discharge.
- Up to 5 years expected life under normal float charge at 25 ℃ (77 ℉ ).
- Extended shelf life (up to 14 months at 20 ℃).
- Hitachi CSB-manufactured batteries are 100% 2-cycle tested by CCDS.
- Hitachi CSB-manufactured batteries are UL-recognized components
- under UL 924 and UL 1989. CSB file number MH14533.
- ISO9001/14001 certified.
- UPS power supply.
- Workstation UPS.
- Emergency lighting equipment.
- Precision instrumentation.
- Fire alarms and security systems.
- Communications and electrical equipment.
- Office computers, microcomputers and OA equipment.
- Portable measuring equipment.
- Cameras and photographic equipment.
- Various toys and hobby equipment.
|Maximum Discharge Current||130A(5sec)|
|Approximate Internal Resistance||12.5mΩ|
|Self Discharge||CSB Batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25oC. Please charge batteries before using. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.|
|Applications||UPS, Lightings Systems, Security Systems, Telecomunications, Transmitters, Hobbies|
|Life Expectancy||Up to 5 years|
|Container Material||ABS(UL 94-HB) & Flammability resistance of (UL 94-V0) can be available upon request.|
|Certification||C.E mark No needed, D.O.T, I.A.T.A, ISO14001, ISO9001, RUMH14533, UL1989, UL924, Approved for Air Cargo transportation|
|Manufacture Quality||Reinforced, Made by pure lead, High performance, Maintanance free|
|Dimensions L x W x H||L151±2 X W65±1 X H94±1(Overall H98.3±1) mm|