Tadiran SL-761 2/3AA lithium battery
Ideal for many extended temperature applications, including automotive, tire pressure monitoring, engine sensors, windshield-mounted devices. Medical, autoclave and sterilization. Industrial, machinery-mounted sensors, utility metering, remote sensors, as well as military and aerospace applications.
Product features include:
- Higher voltage, 3.6V
- 2X the energy density of other leading chemistries
- The widest operation temperature -55°C to +125°C
- Maximum service life of 20+ years
- Small form factor Glass-to-metal hermetical seal, not crimped elastomer gasket
- Tadiran TLH Series lithium thionyl chloride batteries are also ISO-9001:2000 certified and UL-recognized.
|Capacity mah||1500 mah|
|Common device Applications||Watches, Radio Clocks, Remote controls , Cameras, Wireless Systems, Electronics, GPS trackers / Locators, Medical devices, Security devices|
|Dimensions D x L||14.7 X 33.5 mm|