Tadiran SL-889 1/10D lithium battery
The SL-889, is a high capacity lithium cell, that can be used in applications within a temperature range of -55 to +85 °C, making it particularly versatile, with maximum service life of 20+ years.
Product features include:
- Higher voltage (3.6V)
- 2X the energy density of other leading chemistries
- The widest operation temperature (-55°C to +125°C)
- Maximum service life of 20+ years
- Small form factor Glass-to-metal hermetical seal (not crimped elastomer gasket)
- Tadiran TLH Series lithium thionyl chloride batteries are also ISO-9001:2000 certified and UL-recognized.
|Common device Applications||Wireless Systems, Security devices|
|Dimensions D x L||33 X 6.2 mm, overall 9.6mm|