Fenix ARB-L16-700U 16340 USB Battery 700mAh
All Fenix rechargeable Li-ion batteries is a high capacity cells with a protection circuit in the anode
to help prevent short circuits, over charge/discharge and overheating.
The batteries also includes pressure relief vents which expel waste gas in the rare case of an internal short circuit preventing an explosion.
- Designed with a protruding contact point for series use
- Has no memory effect
- Negligible self discharge
- Outstanding performance
- Excellent reliability
- Compact design
- Is the best match for your high-drain devices such us Flashlights
- More than 500 cycles
- Light weight
Further Info :
- Li-ion batteries should never be left charging unattended under any circumstances.
- The user must have knowledge of how to charge and discharge Li-ion batteries before using them.
- Always use a charger that is designed to recharge the particular Li-ion cell that you wish to recharge.
- Never use a DC adapter to charge Li-ion batteries.
- We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of Li-ion batteries.
- We recommend charging any Li-ion cell on a metal or other non-flammable surface.
|Dimensions D x L||16 x 35 mm|
|Manufacture Quality||Reinforced, High performance, Over current protection, No memory effect|
|Positive Pole||Button Top|
|Over Discharge Protection||Protected|
|Precharge||Non Precharded Battery|
|Common device Applications||Toys, Electronics, Flashlights|