Withdrawal – Order cancellation on customer’s behalf.
- The customer is obliged to provide valid billing and shipping details.
- Order can be cancelled via email or telephone communication.
- Order cancellation is completed after confirmation from batteries.gr
- If the customer has paid the value of his approved order prior to his declaration of cancellation and batteries.gr has already collected it, then batteries.gr must return to the customer the received value in the same way that was paid within a period of thirty (30) calendar days (by offsetting the amount in a bank account, by cash payment, etc.)
- If a payment order has been given by the customer but the money has not been collected by batteries.gr (for example credit card or debit orders), then batteries.gr is obliged within the deadline of thirty (30) calendar days to expedite any necessary action and statement to any competent body (Bank, etc.) for the notification of the cancellation of the order and the obligation to return the amount charged to the customer.
- In the above case, batteries.gr is considered to have legally fulfilled its obligations, and the cancellation of any charge will be based on the terms of the contract that connects the customer with this third party (Bank, etc.) and batteries.gr bears no responsibility regarding the time of return or offset of any relevant charge.
Product returns charged to Batteries gr.
- Products can be returned on Batteries gr expense only in cases where the order is executed incorrectly, i.e. in case of delivery of an item other than what was ordered by type or quantity or in the event that upon delivery the item has a damaged packaging or in the event that the item is found to be defective, after consultation with batteries.gr.
- Products must be returned in the exact condition received by the customer.
- If the products are not returned, within the agreed time, then Batteries gr is entitled not to accept the return and therefore to refuse the replacement.
- In all cases, the product must be returned accompanied with all the documents (e.g. receipt) and its complete packaging.
- The return will be made with personnel and means of transport chosen by batteries.gr
- In the event of a return of the products, and provided that the products have previously been received and checked, the refund to the customer will be made by canceling the credit card charge. In case of interest-free installments, the amount will be returned in equal installments.
- In case of return of products that were paid with cash on delivery, the refund will be made by deposit to a bank account indicated by the customer. (Shipping costs are not refundable)
- If the products are returned damaged or incomplete, batteries.gr reserves the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products
Product returns at customer's expense
- Products must be returned at the customer's expense in cases where the customer, for any reason other than the above, has changed his mind and no longer wishes to purchase the product, as long as the below-mentioned withdrawal period has not expired, after consultation with batteries.gr.The product must be returned accompanied with all the documents (e.g. receipt) and its complete packaging. (Within 14 calendar days). It is the customer's sole responsibility to deliver the parcel to the address of Batteries.gr "154 Lavriou Street, Peania 19002". Batteries.gr is not obliged to receive customer parcels from the respective transport, courier, or postal company.
- In case of return of products under warranty (apart from the cases mentioned above), an inspection, repair or replacement will be carried out, provided that the products have been previously received and inspected by batteries.gr. In case of cancellation, the money will be returned to the customer in the same way as the payment was made. If returning goods were paid with cash on delivery, the refund will be made in a bank account indicated by the customer. (Shipping costs cannot be refunded).
Returns of products, Defective on Delivery (DOA)
- If a product is defective on delivery (DOA), the return of the product will be charged to batteries.gr
- The return of the products, that are defective on delivery (DOA) will be accepted within fourteen (14) calendar days since their delivery to the customer. The product should not be damaged and should be accompanied by all original documents (eg Invoice, receipt etc) and full packaging.
- The warranty period cannot be extended, renewed, or otherwise affected by subsequent sale, repair, or replacement of the product.
The product warranty lasts from the date of purchase as long as the following conditions are met:
- Proof of device purchase must be presented.