www.batteries.gr is an online store selling products via the Internet that was created and runs by the company "Dissios Batteries Ltd.", located in Peania, at Spyrou Dima 50 & Lavriou Avenue 154, P.C. 19002.
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org, Registration Number 118977401000 and telephone line: 188.8.131.523.
- The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the shop with the brand batteries.gr, located online at www.batteries.gr.
- Each user who enters and trades consents and accepts the following conditions bellow, without exception.
- If someone does not agree to these terms, then he must refrain from visiting and/or using the site as well as any other transaction online.
Laws in effect and extra terms.
- All terms are essential. If any term of the present or its application under any conditions, declared by a competent court or authority invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms and the above term remains as it applies in other cases terms remain in effect in every case.
- "Dissios Batteries Ltd." reserves the right to modify, including these conditions, prices and descriptions of products or discontinue temporarily or permanently some or all of this without notice to users. The validity, execution, interpretation and effect of this regulated by Greek law and the courts of Athens have exclusive jurisdiction and competence.
- Batteries.gr, commits to customers as far as it concerns the accuracy, truth completeness and integrity of the information listed in the online shop, regarding the identity of batteries.gr the information provided and the transactions made through the online store.
- Batteries.gr, within the limits of good faith, is not responsible and is not bounded by electronic data entries that were inadvertently shared, and keeps the right to correct these whenever perceive their existence.
- Batteries.gr, reserves the right to amend or revise freely the terms and conditions of use and transactions concerning the online store, whenever it seems necessary, it undertakes though the responsibility to inform consumers of any change of the terms through this page.
- Batteries.gr within the limits of the transactions taking place in the online store is not responsible and has no liability for any possible damage or injury resulting from the cancellation of orders, failure to perform or delay their execution for any reason. Cannot guarantee the product availability displayed in the online store, but is obliged to inform based on the holdings data for the availability or not the customer concerned and proceed to any appropriate change of those data.
- Batteries.gr is responsible to inform customers about the unavailability of the products displayed but also in this case has no further liability. The online store provides the content (information, names, photos, and illustrations), of the products available in the website "as is".
- Batteries.gr is not civilly or criminally liable for any damage, consisting of loss of profits, data, compensation, etc. in which users or third party might be suffered from visiting the shop, from any cause related to the operation or n or use of the website and / or inability to provide products and / or information availability from this and / or any unauthorized third party interventions to products and information available through it.
- All the sales agreements committed via the e-shop are governed by the European and Greek law. Especially laws that regulate issues related to electronic commerce, distance selling and consumer protection.
- Any dispute which may arise and which emanates from the contractual relationship between batteries.gr and each consumer, is competent to be resolved by the jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens.
- In case of an amicable settlement of the dispute, Customer may contact the competent court settlement of consumer disputes entities, eg the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Pl. Kanigos, 10181, Athens, www.efpolis.gr, tel.: 1520, fax: 2103843549), to the Consumer Advocate agency (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, Alexandras Av. 144, 114 71 Athens, tel.: 2106460734, fax: 2106460414), the Committees for Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (Article 11 of N.2251 / 1994) according to local country's municipalities established.
- According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated into Greek law by the Joint Ministerial Decision 70330/2015, now allows the online consumer dispute resolution in through the process of the Alternative Dispute Resolution of the European Union.
- If a consumer resident of the EU has a problem with a sale contract conducted by an Online Store can use this website https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show court settlement the dispute.
- The certified agency for this purpose is the Alternative dispute resolution (ADR): European Consumer Centre of Greece (GREECE ECC), Av. Alexandra Nos. 144, 11 471, Athens, 30 2106460284 30 2106460784 email@example.com.
- The consumer can communicate with this agency in order to be guided for the entire process of submission and processing of his complaint.
- The Protection reserving the provisions of the Law on contracts concluded by distance, as these terms underlines that apply to transactions with individuals, which traded for purposes which are outside his trade, craft, business or liberal professional activity.
- If any part of the sales contract in accordance with these Terms is found void or unenforceable by a court, the rest of the contract remains in force. batteries.gr may enter into an agreement for the assignment of duties to an appropriate third party.
- Otherwise, the consumer will not be entitled to assign or transfer its rights or obligations.
- All notifications must be made in writing (by hand, by e-mail, fax or letter via first class mail, which will be deemed delivered 48 hours after posting it).
- These terms shall serve the term information position 3b of Law. 2251/1994
Platform Online Dispute Resolution-ODR (Article 14 of EU Regulation 524/2013): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
General Information and product information provided